Carol Kinsey Goman, Ph.D., helps executives, managers, entrepreneurs, team leaders, and sales professionals build stronger influence and impact skills.
Carol’s programs offer strategies and techniques for leading collaborative teams, managing continuous change, projecting leadership presence, and using body language to become a more convincing communicator and effective leader. In addition, Carol coaches business professionals as they prepare to move into executive positions.
A frequent presenter for The Conference Board, The Executive Forum, and the International Association of Business Communicators, Carol has given speeches and seminars for over 300 client organizations in 25 countries:
- Corporate giants including Consolidated Edison, 3M, Federal Express, Fluor, General Electric, Bayer Pharmaceutical, DuPont, S.C. Johnson, Chevron, AT&T, Consolidated Edison, and PepsiCo
- Major associations including the American Institute of Banking, American Productivity & Quality Center, American Society of Association Executives, Sales & Marketing Executives International, and the American Society of Training and Development
- High-tech firms including Amazon, Expedia, Google, Hewlett-Packard, Texas Instruments, and LinkedIn
- Healthcare organizations including Kaiser Permanente, Adventist Healthy System West, American College of Surgeons, BETA Healthcare Group, and Atlantic Health System
- Financial institutions including Bank of America, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, First Interstate Bank, Goldman Sachs, Travelers, WellPoint, and Guardian Insurance
- Government agencies including the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command, Department of Energy, Department of Veteran Affairs, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Department of Agriculture, and the Library of Congress
- Women’s conferences including CFA Society Women’s Symposium, Global Executive Women at Expedia, Professional Business Women of California, UNC School of Government, and Women’s Leadership Conference, Trinidad
- International firms including Petroleos de Venezuela, Dairy Farm in Hong Kong, SCA Hygiene in Germany, Landstinget Dalarna in Sweden, National Provident in New Zealand, the Panama Canal Commission, Royal Bank of Canada, Petrofac in the United Arab Emirates, British Petroleum, and Wartsilla Diesel in Finlin Finland
Carol is a leadership contributor for Forbes, the creator of Lynda.com’s video course “Body Language for Leaders,” and the author of twelve business books, including “The Silent Language of Leaders: How Body Language Can Help – or Hurt – How You Lead.” She has been cited in media such as Industry Week, Investors Business Daily, CNN’s Business Unusual, PBS Marketplace, The Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post’s “On Leadership” column, MarketWatch radio, and the NBC Nightly News. She has been a therapist in private practice, a nightclub entertainer, and a majorette for the 49er football team — but not in that order.